Posts Tagged Treatment
Specific infectious disease with high prevalence , which is produced by bacteria belonging to the genus Mycobacterium .
In humans the etiologic agent is Mycobacterium tuberculosis – the Koch bacillus .
In producing a secondary tuberculosis in humans can have that cause tuberculosis and Mycobacterium bovis in cattle.
Koch bacillus :
– Aerobic bacillus with alcoolo – acid- resistant
– Cultivated on special media in approx. 3-4 wks ( Lowenstein -Jensen )
– The structure containing a specific protein which can be determined due to its presence in the body – tuberculin
– Purified form (PPD ) tuberculin intradermal injection cause a hypersensitivity reaction
New case – a person requiring treatment sick with tuberculosis and who never received anti-tuberculosis . will be recorded and statistically said . Do not include those who did chemoprophylaxis for contact with a person with TB. Read the rest of this entry »
Definition and classification
Acute pancreatitis is an acute syndrome of self-destruction triggered by the activity of pancreatic and peripancreatic intraglandulară own enzymes .
Fundamental lesions of acute pancreatitis are interstitial inflammation , hemorrhage and necrosis . Combining these lesions , topography and their extension are extremely varied making to distinguish three main forms of acute pancreatitis :
– Edematous form , considered mild and potentially reversible and consists of interstitial – edematous acute inflammation . The pancreas is enlarged , easily endured with gelatinous edema and lobulaţie evident;
– Necrotic hemorrhagic form when large haemorrhages leading to the formation of intra- and peripancreatic hematoma . The pancreas is enlarged , with blackish spots or bay bleeding and necrotic areas gray or purplish , soft and friable consistency ;
– Form is characterized by the presence of Read the rest of this entry »